Our office is open Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm, 9am - 1pm Saturday. But we understand some times you can’t get through so please fill in as many details below and we will call you back within two hours (during working times) or the next working day.
It is important to ensure your personal details are correct as this is the name used on the exam and certificates, it must match your ID as required below and to be shown at the test centre.
Your Full Name
Date of Birth
You are required to bring
one form of identification listed below containing a photograph and signature.
A current in date original signed Passport
A current in date original signed UK Photo Driving Licence
I can confirm I have one of the above
* Please select one Yes No - Please carefully read the identification requirements below
If you do not have one of these you will need
two items of valid ID, one from List A and one from List B below please ensure you have these items to hand and can display at the test centre:
Any amendments from those chosen may result in the test centre turning you away, no refunds are given for incorrect ID and rebooking will be payable at the full rate.
All ID shown must be in date (not expired) an original document must be shown.
* Please select one Non UK Driving Licence EU Country Card/National Identity Card CSCS or Partner card showing the CSCS Logo (Hologram) British Armed Forces Card New Veterans Card Citizen Card A Biometric Residence Permit (BRP) Young Scots Card NONE - if you have none of the above then we are unable to book you into the test centre
* Please select one Credit Card Debit Card Bank Statement NONE - if you have none of the above then we are unable to book you into the test centre
Photocopies of ID will not be accepted
Please note that your photograph will be taken at the Test Centre.
If you do not have any of the above, then you will need to seek an alternative entry route with another provider.
If you do not bring suitable ID You will not be allowed to take the Test.
I have read and understand the above ID requirements and will provide the ID selected at the test centre when asked to do.
National Insurance Number
Please use the details of the Debit or Credit card holder
House Name / Number
What is the best time to call you?
* Please select one 09:00 – 11:00 11:00 – 13:00 13:00 – 15:00 15:00 – 17:00
Call backs will be attempted during our normal opening times including Saturdays up to 12:00
Existing CSCS / CITB Reg Number (if held)
Service Type Required (if you are unsure please select Operatives and we will discuss when we call you).
* Please select one £39.50 - CSCS Test - Operatives £39.50 - CSCS Test - Operative with Level 1 Certificate £39.50 - CSCS Test - Domestic Heating and Plumbing (HVACR) £39.50 - CSCS Test - Ductwork (HVACR) £39.50 - CSCS Test - Highways £39.50 - CSCS Test - Lifts and Escalators £39.50 - CSCS Test - Managerial and Professional £39.50 - CSCS Test - Managers £39.50 - CSCS Test - National Demolition Training Group £39.50 - CSCS Test - Pipe Fitting / Welding (HVACR) £39.50 - CSCS Test - Plumbing Or Gas £39.50 - CSCS Test - Refrigeration and Air Conditioning (HVACR) £39.50 - CSCS Test - Service and Facilities (HVACR) £39.50 - CSCS Test - Supervisors £39.50 - CSCS Test - Tunnelling £39.50 - CSCS Test - Working At Heights £54.00 – CSCS Test – Operatives with Revision £54.00 – CSCS Test -Domestic Heating and Plumbing (HVACR) with Revision £54.00 – CSCS Test -Ductwork (HVACR) with Revision £54.00 – CSCS Test – Highways with Revision £54.00 – CSCS Test – Lifts and Escalators with Revision £54.00 – CSCS Test – Managerial and Professional with Revision £54.00 – CSCS Test – Managers with Revision £54.00 – CSCS Test – National Demolition Training Group with Revision £54.00 – CSCS Test – Pipe Fitting / Welding (HVACR) with Revision £54.00 – CSCS Test – Plumbing or Gas with Revision £54.00 – CSCS Test – Refrigeration and Air Conditioning(HVACR) with Revision £54.00 – CSCS Test – Service and Facilities(HVACR) with Revision £54.00 – CSCS Test – Supervisors with Revision £54.00 – CSCS Test – Tunnelling with Revision £54.00 – CSCS Test - Working at Heights with Revision £83.00 – CSCS Test – Operatives with CSCS Card Application (Please ensure you are able to provide the correct qualifications to us) £83.00 – CSCS Test – Supervisors with CSCS Card Application (Please ensure you are able to provide the correct qualifications to us) £83.00 – CSCS Test – Managers with CSCS Card Application (Please ensure you are able to provide the correct qualifications to us) £94.00 - CSCS Test – Operatives with Revision and CSCS Card Application (Please ensure you are able to provide the correct qualifications to us) £94.00 – CSCS Test – Supervisors with Revision and CSCS Card Application (Please ensure you are able to provide the correct qualifications to us) £94.00 – CSCS Test – Managers with Revision and CSCS Card Application (Please ensure you are able to provide the correct qualifications to us) £155.00 - CSCS Test – Operatives and Level 1 Site Safety Course £194.00 - CSCS Test – Operatives and Level 1 Site Safety Course with Revision £125 – Level 1 Site Safety Course £179 - Level 1 Site Safety Course, CSCS exam and Revision £199 - Level 1 Site Safety Course, CSCS exam, Revision and CSCS Card application
If you have chosen the CSCS Operatives, what language would you like a voice over, if so what language?
Please select one No Voice Over Required English Welsh German Lithuanian Polish Portuguese Punjabi Romanian Russian Bulgarian Czech Hungarian French Spanish
We recommend you have revison and our standard package includes revison (£54), please select which revison you require, which will be posted 1
st class to the address of the payment maker. We recommend a book to read and a DVD or a Download to carry out mock tests. Please note the Download and DVD rom are suitable for Windows PC only IOS Apps are available from here.
Please select required revision material
Please select one £0.00 – None required £15.00 –Book for Operatives and Specialists: GT 100/15 £15.00 –Book for Managers and Professionals: GT 200/15 £18.00 –PC DVD for Operatives and Specialists: GT 100/15 DVD £18.00 –PC DVD for Managers and Professionals: GT 200/15 DVD £15.00 –Book for Level 1 Award, Safety and Environment Handbook: GE 707/15 £28.00 –Book and DVD for Operatives and Specialists: GT 100/15 Save £4.00! £28.00 –Book and DVD for Managers and Professionals: GT 200/15 Save £4.00! £40.00 - Book and DVD for Operatives and Specialists and Book for Level 1 Course Save £7.00
Test Centre Choice
* Please select one Aberdeen Aberystwyth Aldershot Ayr Ballymena Bangor Barnstaple Barrow In Furness Basildon Basildon Level 1 Course Belfast Berwick upon Tweed Birmingham Birmingham Level 1 Course Blackpool Bolton Bolton Level 1 Course Boston Bournemouth Bournemouth Level 1 Course Bradford Brighton Bristol Builth Wells Bury St. Edmunds Cambridge Canterbury Cardiff Carlisle Chatham Chelmsford Cheltenham Chester Chesterfield Coventry Coventry Level 1 Course Crawley Crawley Level 1 Course Croydon Derby Doncaster Dudley Dumfries Dundee Eastbourne Edinburgh Elgin Exeter Fareham Fort William Gairloch Galashiels Glasgow Gloucester Grantham Greenock Grimsby Guildford Hanley Harlow Harrogate Hastings Haverfordwest Helmsdale Hereford Huddersfield Hull Huntly Ilford Inverness Ipswich Isle of Arran Isle of Benbecula Isle of Islay Isle of Mull Isle of Scilly Isle of Wight Kings Lynn Kingston Kirkwall Kyle of Lochalsh Leeds Leicester Lerwick Lincoln Liverpool Londonderry Lowestoft Luton Manchester Mansfield Merthyr Tydfil Middlesbrough Milton Keynes Morpeth Newark Level 1 Course Newcastle Upon Tyne Newport (Wales) Newry Northampton Norwich new Nottingham Oban Oldham Omagh Oxford Penzance Peterborough Peterborough Level 1 Course Pitlochry Plymouth Portadown Portree Portsmouth Portsmouth Level 1 Course Preston Reading Reading Level 1 Course Redditch Rhyl Rugby Level 1 Course Salford Salisbury Scarborough Scunthorpe Sheffield Shrewsbury Sidcup Slough Southampton Southampton Level 1 Course Southend on Sea Southgate Southport Southwark new St Helens Staines Stevenage Stirling Stockport Stoke on Trent Stornoway Stranraer Stratford upon Avon Sunderland Sutton Coldfield Swansea Swindon Swindon Level 1 Course Tarbert Taunton Tongue Torquay Truro Ullapool Uxbridge Wakefield Level 1 Course Waterlooville Level 1 Course Watford Weymouth Wick Wigan Wolverhampton Worcester Worthing Yeovil York
We will not book you in until we have received payment, your choice is to guide us on location availability before we call you back. We do not offer an online diary which can be confirmed. We confirm details with you verbally when taking payment then confirm these via email afterwards.
I would aslo like to pre-apply for a Level 1 course and Exam.
I have worked in construction or a construction related industry for:
Please select one This will be my first time on site Less than one year 1 – 2 Years 2- 3 years More than 3 Years
I understand that the course chosen date and time may not be suitable for me and I will be offered another more suitable at no extra cost.*
I, the person named above do wish to be considered on the answers given below for application and assessment for the RQF Level 1 Award Health and Safety in a Construction Environment. I understand that this course is aimed at those who currently work, or want to work, in construction, and my access and acceptance depends on my commitment to either revision time (a recommended 40 hours including the course time) and / or my previous experience within the construction or construction related industry.
Please select one I am prepared to spend the required time studying the revision materials provided for the recommended time of 40 hours before taking the exam if my experience is less than 40 hours* I would like to know about assisted learning, with up to 40 hours attendance in a class room**
I would like to request the following reasonable adjustment:
Please select one 25% Extra Time added to the Exam A scribe or Typist *** A reader service *** N/A
I have attended previous training courses in construction or related health and safety in the past covering:
Please select one Less than 40 hours More than 40 Hours
I understand the RQF Level 1 Award Health and Safety in a Construction Environment exam and course are only available in English (The CSCS exam is available in other languages)
Please confirm that you have read the T&C’s
Further terms and conditions will be made available to you at the time of booking, you can read a full copy here.
By clicking send you are requesting we contact you to arrange a CSCS test, training or revision, no booking has been made at this stage, no payment has been taken, this is not an online booking system. We will not pass your details on to any other party unless a booking is made and confirmed then your details will be passed to the Test Centre on your behalf.
Send a copy to your email